3M Peltor Litecom Wireless Communications Headset
- Protective communication solution for hands-free, clear communication in noisy environments
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Programmable analog and DMR two-way communication radio with up to 70 channels
- Environmental listening technology helps provide protection when it’s loud, as well as helps workers hear environmental sounds when it’s not
- Bluetooth® multipoint technology for simultaneous, wireless connection to two devices
- Water and dust-proof noise-canceling microphone (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- An Auxiliary port and a PTT button on the earcup allows for a wired connection to a wide variety of 2-way radios
- Bright yellow color for enhanced visibility
- Built tough for the working professional
- Comfortable for all-day wearability
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset is a hearing protector with an integrated programmable two-way radio, Bluetooth® communication, and a noise-canceling speech microphone to deliver a wireless hands-free protective communication solution. The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset is a premier protective communication solution. The analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and can be programmed to integrate seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system.
Bluetooth connectivity allows for cell phone connection providing the ability to take calls and stream music.
With Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, the headset can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth® enabled devices. And with the noise-canceling boom microphone that carries water and dust-proof IP68 rating, workers can have clear, hands-free communication in noisy and harsh environments. The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud. The bright yellow color provides enhanced visibility.
Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations, and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III Headset helps your workgroup communicate while helping provide hearing protection when workers are exposed to hazardous noise.
All settings and controls on the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III headset are designed to be intuitively simple. The noise-canceling microphone can be activated by pressing the Push-to-Talk button on the earcup or by using the voice-operated transmission (VOX). As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, allowing for near-instantaneous, clear communication in noisy environments. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the PELTOR™ Brand.
NRR of 28 decibels provides OSHA compliant hearing protection you can trust.
UPC Code: 07318640068056, 3M Catalog #: MT73H7B4D10NA GB, 3M Stock#: 7100153092, Previous 3M Stock #: UU009282193
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.