3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset Headband MT15H7AWS6
The 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset integrates hearing protection, Bluetooth® communication, and a noise-canceling speech microphone to deliver a wireless, hands-free protective communication solution.
Noise attenuating headset helps provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Multipoint Bluetooth® Connectivity for simultaneous, seamless connection to external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Stainless steel wire headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage.
- Environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it’s loud.
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation in high noise environments.
- Noise Canceling IP68 classified speech microphone helps provide communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- -111 models feature a PTT button on the earcup and an FLX2 auxiliary port that allows for a wired connection to a wide variety of 2-way radios.
The 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset is a next-generation Bluetooth® protective communication solution. With Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, the headset can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth® enabled devices. And with the noise-canceling boom microphone that carries water and dust-proof IP68 rating, workers can have clear, hands-free communication in noisy and harsh environments.
The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud. The bright yellow color provides enhanced visibility.
UPC Code: 07318640069497, 3M Catalog #: MT15H7AWS6, 3M Stock#: 7100196045, Previous 3M Stock #: UU010123527