3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset Headband MT15H7AWS6
The 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset integrates hearing protection, Bluetooth® communication, and a noise-canceling speech microphone to deliver a wireless, hands-free protective communication solution.
Noise attenuating headset helps provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Multipoint Bluetooth® Connectivity for simultaneous, seamless connection to external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Stainless steel wire headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage.
- Environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it’s loud.
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation in high noise environments.
- Noise Canceling IP68 classified speech microphone helps provide communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- -111 models feature a PTT button on the earcup and an FLX2 auxiliary port that allows for a wired connection to a wide variety of 2-way radios.
The 3M PELTOR WS ProTac XPI Headset is a next-generation Bluetooth® protective communication solution. With Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, the headset can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth® enabled devices. And with the noise-canceling boom microphone that carries water and dust-proof IP68 rating, workers can have clear, hands-free communication in noisy and harsh environments.
The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud. The bright yellow color provides enhanced visibility.
UPC Code: 07318640069497, 3M Catalog #: MT15H7AWS6, 3M Stock#: 7100196045, Previous 3M Stock #: UU010123527
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.