- Hard hat attached hearing protection with Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 25 dB for moderate to high noise exposure
- Low-profile cup design for improved compatibility with other personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Fits a wide range of industrial safety hard hats, including 3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats (sold separately)
- Earcups tilt to ensure a customized fit and comfort for individual users
- Adjustable earcups may be placed in three positions: 1) Usage position 2) Stand-by position, or 3) Storage position
3M™ Peltor™ X4P3E Cap-Attached Earmuffs, Hearing Conservation
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design, and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X4P3E utilizes a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners, and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation. This lightweight, lower-profile earmuff helps with compatibility with other personal protective equipment and is designed for protection against moderate-to-high level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
- A universal mounting attachment fits most hard hats
- Stainless steel band construction resists bending and warping to offer consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners ( hygiene kit HYX4) Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)a 25 dB. CSA Class A
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.