OPS-CORE SKELETON ARC RAILS - FAST MT & SF
Write a review
| Ask a question
Roll over image to zoom in
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department Of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
This item may be regulated for sale to Military, Law enforcement, or other qualified personnel.
- Transform Ops-Core FAST Super High Cut helmets (MT & SF) into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights and cameras.
- One size fits all. (Fits the bolt pattern of FAST Super High Cut Helmets, sizes medium to extra-large.)
- Quick and easy replacement, mounts to the sides of the helmet.
- Mounts using existing chinstrap holes in the helmet.
- Numerous non-snag attachment points provide quick, easy and secure donning and doffing of accessories, and clean routing of external wires and cables in a streamlined configuration to minimize user distraction.
- Compatible with ballistic visors and mandibles to offer several options for fully integrated face protection.
- Visor mounts directly; mandible through a point molded into the rail.
- May be integrated with liners and retention systems.
- Corners of the rail designed for compatibility with Ops-Core O2 Mask Straps making the helmet suitable for HALO/HAHO operations.
- Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging.
- Durable, lightweight construction.
- Kit includes: (2) Skeleton ARC Rails, (2) Picatinny Adapters, (2) Wing- Loc Adapters, 17.5 mm ballistic screws, (10) cable ties, and (optional) hook & carabiner bungees to assist with stabilization of night vision devices and mounting brackets.