Full Face and 3/4 Helmet Kit for Portable Only Radios | Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
- Speakers are specifically designed for radio traffic in the voice frequency range and are loud enough to be heard on a police motorcycle without distortion, even at highway speeds.
- Noise-canceling microphones dramatically reduce background noise, even in the most challenging environments.
- Microphone levels (amplified for mobile radio configurations and electret for portable radio configurations) provide a superior signal-to-noise ratio and clear voice transmission.
- Tight microphone output tolerances (+/- 2 decibels) create a simpler, cleaner installation, with no preamps to adjust. Tight tolerances also ensure consistent performance from helmet kit to helmet kit.
- A 6.3mm flexible boom-constructed using two counter-wound beryllium-alloy springs-resists work-hardening and fatigue.
- The microphone is injection molded onto the flexible boom using a polyolefin resin making it waterproof and extremely reliable, even in severe climates.
- Setcom helmet kits are compatible with most police motorcycle helmets including Bell, Super Seer, Shoei, Nolan, and HJ
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.