6 Unit Conditioning Charger Analyzer WPLN4079BR
Note: Please type in the radio model (example: APX 7000) you prefer for each adapter plate before adding to the cart. Only ONE radio model per adapter plate.
This 6 Unit Conditioning Charger will extend the life of your two-way radio battery and give you critical data about the chemistry of your battery. Protect your investment and know exactly when your battery needs to be replaced.
Compatible with all major radio brands including Motorola, Kenwood, Harris, BK Technologies, Icom, EF Johnson, Vertex, and Sonim Push to Talk Over Cellular two-way radio batteries. For rechargeable batteries only. Replaceable charger cups allow you to charge multiple radios makes and models in the future. Charges multiple battery designs and chemistries at the same time.
- 6 independent, field interchangeable adapters
- Compatible with the i-gauge analyzer
- Works with both IS (intrinsically safe) and non IS batteries.
- Drop-in capability for Impres and non-Impres batteries
- Patented Dynamic Electrochemical Waveform (DEW™) technology
- User-friendly design and operation
Tri-chemistry charging for multiple radio battery chemistries.
Critical Data Battery Display (additional $129.99 USD per display): The LED display shows you the available capacity (milliamp hours) remaining with your battery. Perfect for large fleets of radios and determining which batteries need to be replaced.
3 charging options
- Rapid charge
- One full conditioning charge & analysis of remaining battery capacity (5 to 10 hours)
- Three full conditioning charges & analysis of remaining battery capacity.
Watch as Nick Hohman, Vice President of First Source Wireless explains the features and capabilities of the 6 Bank Conditioning Charger for Motorola.