3M Peltor WS ProTac XP Ground Mechanic MT15H7AWS5-01 GB, Headband, Hi-Viz, 1/CS
Note: This product has been discontinued by its manufacturer 3M Peltor.
• Wireless connection to WS5 Ground Mechanic adapter using Bluetooth™ technology. "FL6007WS5-01 GB"
The Peltor™ Ground Mechanic WS™ ProTac™ XP is an active-hearing hearing protector that features Bluetooth technology.
The Bluetooth connection between headset and adapter ensures an efficient and safe push back. The headset provides effective
noise attenuation when sound level is high.
• DSP (Digital Noise Reduction)
• Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound
• VOX (Voice Operated Transmit)
• The headset and adapter can be 10 metres apart and out of visible range without losing contact.
• High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort.
• Dynamic microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication.
• Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
• Cockpit notification and connection control
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.