The 3M™ Peltor™ Ground Mechanic Adapter is a new adapter that features Bluetooth® technology, so users never have to worry about cords and wires. To be used with Peltor™ WS™ ProTac XP and Peltor™ WS™ Headset XP. Delivered with a flag "Remove before flight".
You receive 1 per case.
3M™ Peltor™ WS™ Ground Mechanic Adapter Features
- Oil resistant, Kevlar™ reinforced cable
- Digital noise reduction and echo cancellation on incoming audio
- Cockpit notification
- Size: PTT house: 90x70x40 mm
- Materials: Box: TPE
- Cable: Self-extinguishing PUR sheeting
- Power: The adapter is powered by 2xAA 1.2–1.5V batteries and can use any type, NiMH, NiCd, Alkaline, Lithium, Manganese, etc.
- Battery lifetime: Typical battery life time with 2*AA Alkaline batteries is 29 h
- Use and storage: Storage temperature: -4° F to 131° F, humidity <90%
- Usage temperature: -4° F to 131° F
- Maximum recommended shelf life: 5 years except for batteries: <1 year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.