3M Peltor X Series 1 Electrically Insulated Hard Hat Attached Headset Qty: 10/EA
Protect your workers with 3M™ PELTOR™ Earmuffs — X Series. Lightweight dual-molded cups offer great comfort without excess weight. They also feature soft, wide cushions to enhance wearability and comfort. It’s hearing protection your crew will want to wear.
- NRR Rating of 21 dB
- Electrically insulated: Appropriate for a wide range of applications*
- High-performance arms: Balance durability and flexibility
- Easy click in/ click out: Move cups on and off ears easily
- Convenient storage: Store with cups clicked in or out
- Compatibility with hard hats: Designed for use with a standard hard hat slot**
- Fit can be confirmed: Verify with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System***
- X1 Products are slim and lightweight: Comfortable for wearers, especially with other protective equipment
*These earmuff cups are made of non-conductive (sometimes referred to as “dielectric”) material while the metal components of the headbands and the helmet attachment mechanisms are covered in non-conductive material. This product was found to be electrically insulated, withstanding a voltage up to 1.2 kV, at an external laboratory against a modified test method based on EN 397:2012 under dry conditions. The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested and approved.
**This product was designed and tested with a 3M Hard Hat H700. For information on other hard hat models contact 3M.
***3M strongly recommends fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variations in earmuff fit, earmuff fitting skill, and motivation of the user. If NRR is used, 3M recommends that it be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regulations.