3M Peltor Litecom wireless communication headset
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset is an Intrinsically Safe hearing protector with built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, environmental listening with level-dependent hearing protection, and Bluetooth® functionality.
The analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and integrates seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system. And with Bluetooth® multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices. Plus, workers stay protected, aware and able to communicate face-to-face while never removing their hearing protection through level-dependent functionality. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from PELTOR™. This headset is certified by CSA Group as intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations.
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows for clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Certified by CSA Group as intrinsically Safe for Use in Hazardous Locations
- Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Environmental listening with level-dependent hearing protection for face-to-face communication and situational awareness.
- Noise-canceling waterproof speech microphone with the voice-operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation; helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- User-friendly controls with the voice-guided menu.
- Built tough for the working professional.
- The headset is available in headband, neckband and hard hat attached configurations.
NRR of 28 Decibels provides OSHA compliant Hearing Protection you can trust.
UPC Code: 07318640067134, 3M Catalog #: MT73H7F4D10NA-50, 3M Stock#: 7100099585, Previous 3M Stock #: UU008027813
Bluetooth connectivity allows for cell phone connection providing the ability to take calls and stream music.
Additional Product Specifications:
- Attenuation 28DB, 27DB
- Battery Life 8-12 Hours
- Bluetooth Capable
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Product Color Royal Blue
- Includes VOX function for hands-free use.
- Noise-canceling boom mic
This Peltor Radio headset is certified intrinsically safe providing better safety for personnel who work in hazardous environments.
Recommended for the following industries:
Design & Construction
Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Oil & Gas
Military Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.