3M Peltor Litecom wireless communication headset
- Protective communication solution for hands-free, clear communication in noisy environments
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Analog two-way communication radio with 22 pre-programmed FRS channels
- Environmental listening technology helps provide protection when it’s loud, as well as helps workers hear environmental sounds when it’s not
- Bluetooth® multipoint technology for simultaneous, wireless connection to two devices
- Water and dust-proof noise-canceling microphone (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- Auxiliary port and a PTT button on the earcup allows for a wired connection to a wide variety of 2-way radios
- Built tough for the working professional
- The headset is water and dust resistant (IP54)
- Comfortable for all-day wearability
NRR of 28 Decibels provides OSHA compliant Hearing Protection you can trust.
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset is a hearing protector with an integrated analog two-way radio, Bluetooth® communication, and a noise-canceling speech microphone to deliver a wireless hands-free protective communication solution. The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset is a next-generation protective communication solution. The analog UHF two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise. With Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, the headset can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth® enabled devices. And with the noise-canceling boom microphone that carries a water and dust-proof IP68 rating, workers can have clear, hands-free communication in noisy and harsh environments. The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud.
Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations, and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Plus Headset helps your workgroup communicate while helping provide hearing protection when workers are exposed to hazardous noise. All settings and controls on the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Plus Headset are designed to be intuitively simple. The noise-canceling microphone can be activated by pressing the Push-to-Talk button on the earcup or by using voice-operated transmission (VOX). As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, allowing for near-instantaneous, clear communication in noisy environments. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the PELTOR™ Brand.
UPC Code: 07318640069633, 3M Catalog #: MT73H7P3E4610WS6NA, 3M Stock#: 7100204436, Previous 3M Stock #: UU010265955
Bluetooth connectivity allows for cell phone connection providing the ability to take calls and stream music.
Additional Product Specifications:
- Attenuation 28DB, 27DB
- Battery Life 8-12 Hours
- Bluetooth Capable
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Product Color Royal Blue
- Includes VOX function for hands-free use.
- Noise-canceling boom mic
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES:
Design & Construction
Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Oil & Gas
Military Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.