3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Plus Headset MT73H7A4610WS6NA, Headband
The 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Plus Headset is a hearing protector with an integrated analog two-way radio, Bluetooth® communication, and a noise-canceling speech microphone to deliver a wireless hands-free protective communication solution.
- Analog two-way Communication radio with 22 pre-programmed FRS channels.
- Multipoint Bluetooth® Connectivity for simultaneous, seamless connection to external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Stainless steel wire headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage.
- Environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it’s loud.
- External connection jack provides the possibility to connect an external communication device via a cable.
- Noise-canceling waterproof speech microphone helps provide communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation in high noise environments.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Plus Headset is a next-generation protective communication solution. The analog UHF two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise. With Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, the headset can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth® enabled devices. And with the noise-canceling boom microphone that carries water and dust-proof IP68 rating, workers can have clear, hands-free communication in noisy and harsh environments. The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud.
Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations, and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Plus Headset helps your workgroup communicate while helping provide hearing protection when workers are exposed to hazardous noise. All settings and controls on the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Plus Headset are designed to be intuitively simple. The noise-canceling microphone can be activated by pressing the Push-to-Talk button on the earcup or by using the voice-operated transmission (VOX). As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, allowing for near-instantaneous, clear communication in noisy environments. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the PELTOR™ Brand.
UPC Code: 07318640069619, 3M Catalog #: MT73H7A4610WS6NA, 3M Stock#: 7100204433, Previous 3M Stock #: UU010265930