Push-To-Talk (PTT) adapter for Kenwood Series Radios - NATO Wired
Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapter Kenwood Radios: TK220/320, 240/340, 240D/340D, 208/308, 430/431, 250/350/353, 260/270 TK-3160, TK360/370, 248/348, Free Talk, Free Talk XL, and Pro Talk
- Use 3M™ PELTOR™ Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapters to optimize the placement of the PTT button for convenient activation
- NATO wired
- For use with 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™™ Protective Communication Headsets and compatible two-way radios
- Ambidextrous design allows for easy use by either the right or left hand
- The mounting clip can be rotated 360 degrees
- Design allows for either belt or shoulder mounting
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands
- The optional shroud protects PTT button from accidental activation, for instance when laying in the prone position
- NEXUS® TP-120 connection serves as a break-away connector for removal in emergency situations
- Curly cable downlead with radio specific connector. To determine the appropriate PTT adapter for your two-way radio, please visit 3M.com/PeltorAdapters
For use with Comtac, Swat-Tac headsets, and Kenwood Radios with a 2 pin audio connector.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.