3M PELTOR ProTac Shooter Headset, Green, Headband
The ProTac Shooter hearing protector helps protect against hazardous and nuisance noise while allowing environmental sounds to be reproduced by the electronic circuit, limited to 82dB. ProTac Shooter helps protect hearing from impulse noise and increases the ability to communicate with nearby colleagues, as well as hear warning signals, approaching vehicles, and sounds in machines and processes.
A great value in electronic level-dependent hearing protection, 3M™ PELTOR™ is a leading brand in electronic level-dependent hearing protection for professionals who have occupational exposure to steady-state or impulse noise. The ProTac III helps protect workers' hearing and allows them to listen to important ambient sounds (at a maximum level of 82dB), allows them to communicate with colleagues, hear warning signals and approaching hazards while protecting their hearing. Key Features - Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening - 3.5 mm listen to only stereo input for connection to external devices (Smartphones, shoulder microphones, etc.) - Voice-guided menu system - Auto power off: The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery - Low-battery warning. - To reduce the corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in the outer part of the cup - Available in both in the headband and hard hat attached (black). - Available in two different cup sizes: Slim cups for compatibility with other head borne PPE and full cups that provide a higher NRR - 21dB NRR; occupational use only
- Professional-Quality Hearing Protection (26dB NRR)
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening.
- 3.5 mm listen-only stereo input for connection to external devices (e.g. cell phone, two-way radio, iPod).
- The voice-guided menu system for ease of use and adjusting settings.
- Auto power off, the headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery.
- Low-battery warning to inform you when to change batteries
- To reduce corrosion caused by sweat and moisture, the electronics are located in a separate compartment of the cup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.