3M Peltor MT Series In-Line PTT Adapter FL5035, Kenwood
- Use 3M™ PELTOR™ Push-To-Talk (PTT) Adapters to optimize the placement of the PTT button for convenient activation
- For use with select 3M™ PELTOR™ Protective Communication Headsets and compatible two-way radios
- Ambidextrous design allows for easy use by either the right or left hand
- The mounting clip can be rotated 360 degrees
- The design allows for either belt or shoulder mounting
- Button profile and tactile feedback suitable for gloved hands
- Optional shroud protects the PTT button from accidental activation, for instance when laying in the prone position
- NEXUS® TP-120 connection serves as a break-away connector for removal in emergency situations
- Curly cable downlead with radio specific connector. To determine the appropriate PTT adapter for your two-way radio, please visit 3M.com/PeltorAdapters
This is an adapter compatible with the 3M™ PELTOR™ Solutions. It works in conjunction with the Kenwood TK3101 and Funkey communication radios along with various PELTOR™ headsets.
This adapter is compatible with the 3M™ Peltor™ Solutions and works in conjunction with the Kenwood TK3101 and Funkey communication radios. This adapter works in conjunction with 2-way radio communication setups along with various Peltor™ headsets.
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.