3M PELTOR WS LiteCom PRO III Headset - Hard Hat Attached - MT73H7P3E4D10-NA
3M Peltor Litecom Wireless Communication Headset
3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ LiteCom Pro III Headset is a hearing protector with built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, level-dependent hearing protection, Bluetooth® functionality and a jack to connect to external devices.
The analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and integrates seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system. And with BBluetooth® multipoint functionality, workers can be wirelessly connected to two mobile devices. Plus, workers stay protected, aware and able to communicate face-to-face while never removing their hearing protection through level-dependent functionality. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from PELTOR™.
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows for clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Designed by 3M PELTOR and built tough for the working professional.
- Noise attenuating ear cups help provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and ambient listening.
- Noise-canceling waterproof speech microphone with the voice-operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation; helps provide clear communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- External jack allows you to connect to a smartphone, radio, shoulder mic, or other external devices.
- User-friendly controls with the voice-guided menu.
- The headset is available in headband, neckband and hard hat attached configurations.
NRR of 28 Decibels provides OSHA compliant Hearing Protection you can trust.
Bluetooth connectivity allows for cell phone connection providing the ability to take calls and stream music.
Additional Product Specifications:
- Attenuation 28DB, 27DB
- Battery Life 8-12 Hours
- Bluetooth Capable
- Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Product Color Royal Blue
- Includes VOX function for hands-free use.
- Noise-canceling boom mic
THIS PELTOR RADIO HEADSET IS CERTIFIED INTRINSICALLY SAFE PROVIDING BETTER SAFETY FOR PERSONNEL WHO WORK IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING INDUSTRIES:
Design & Construction
Food and Beverage Manufacturing
Oil & Gas
Military Maintenance, Repair, and Operation (MRO)
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.