Lite Com Two Way Radio Headset. Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom BRS headset radio helps your workgroup improve performance through better communications. It delivers the convenience of cable-free operation, while providing the hearing protection workers need to help protect them from workplace noise hazards. The headset switches off automatically if it is inactive for more than two hours, to conserve the battery life. Notification of battery status occurs every time you switch the headset on. All settings and controls on the 3M™ PELTOR™ LiteCom BRS headset are designed to be intuitively simple, avoiding the need to remove the headset unnecessarily, which could cause exposure to hazardous workplace noise. A voice prompt guides you through the menu. As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, so other users can hear you regardless of the noise level, providing seamless communication. The microphone is designed to only pick up speech, effectively filtering out other sounds.
3M™ Peltor™ Lite Com Two Way Radio Headset Features
- 8 pre-programmed BRS channels and 38 CTCSS sub-channel settings
- Ghost voice menu prompts for easy mode selections
- Operates with 2 AA batteries (Rechargeable battery pack sold separately)
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or hands-free Voice-Activated (VOX) transmit functions
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Narrow band mandate compliant
- Operates on communications frequencies that are subject to FCC Rules & Regulations
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the LiteCom FRS Headset, NeckbandBuy Improved Headset Now
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.