- Protective communication solution for hands-free, clear communication in noisy environments
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Analog two-way communication radio with 22 pre-programmed FRS channels
- Noise-canceling microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or hands-free Voice Operated (VOX) transmit options
- Operates on AA batteries or rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Voice-guided headset menu for easy operation
- Built tough for the working professional
- Comfortable for all-day wearability
3M™ PELTOR™ FRS Headset is a hearing protector with built-in analog two-way communication radio, programmed to operate on the 22 FRS channels. The noise-canceling, voice operated speech microphone helps enable clear, hands-free communication in noisy environments.
Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations, plant tours, and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M PELTOR LiteCom FRS Headset helps your workgroup communicate while helping provide hearing protection when workers are exposed to hazardous noise. All settings and controls on the 3M PELTOR LiteCom FRS headset are designed to be intuitively simple. The noise-canceling microphone can be activated by pressing the Push-to-Talk button on the earcup or by using voice operated transmission (VOX). As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, allowing for near-instantaneous, clear communication in noisy environments. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all-day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the PELTOR™ Brand.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.