- Electrically insulated: Appropriate for a wide range of applications*
- High-performance arms: Balance durability and flexibility
- Easy click in/ click out: Move cups on and off ears easily
- Convenient storage: Store with cups clicked in or out
- Compatibility with hard hats: Designed for use with a standard hard hat slot**
- Fit can be confirmed: Verify with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System***
- Series has a wide range of attenuation: Choose from 21 dB NRR to 31 dB NRR
- *These earmuff cups are made of non-conductive (sometimes referred to as “dielectric”) material while the metal components of the headbands and the helmet attachment mechanisms are covered in non-conductive material. This product was found to be electrically insulated, withstanding a voltage up to 1.2 kV, at an external laboratory against a modified test method based on EN 397:2012 under dry conditions. The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested and approved. **This product was designed and tested with a 3M Hard Hat H700. For information on other hard hat models contact 3M. ***3M strongly recommends fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that many users will receive less noise reduction than indicated by the NRR due to variation in earmuff fit, earmuff fitting skill and motivation of the user. If NRR is used, 3M recommends that it be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regulations.
3M™ Peltor™ X2P5E Hard Hat Attached Electrically Insulated Earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X2P5E are designed for protection against mid-level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.