- Hard hat attached hearing protection with Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24 dB for moderately high noise exposures
- Fits a wide range of industrial safety hard hats, including 3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats (sold separately)
- Attaches directly to many hard hats without an adapter
- Earcups tilt to ensure a customized fit and comfort for individual users
- Adjustable earcups may be placed in three positions: 1) Usage position 2) Stand-by position, or 3) Storage position
3M™ Peltor™ X2P3E Cap-Attached Earmuffs, Hearing Conservation, 10 EA/Case
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design, and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X2P3E is a lightweight, low-profile earmuff designed for protection against low-to-moderate level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
- A universal mounting attachment fits most hard hats
- Stainless steel band construction resists bending and warping to offer consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods
- Earcup pivot points tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX2)
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)a 24 dB. CSA Class A
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.