The most recent advance in police motorcycle communications, Setcom's Liberator Wireless system eliminates the cable between the officer and the motorcycle, providing maximum flexibility, freedom of movement, and reliable communications.
- Rugged Enclosure - Newly redesigned waterproof enclosure is ready for the elements and rigors of motorcycle policing.
- No pairing - The Liberator automatically establishes a wireless link when an officer presses the push-to-talk button on the motorcycle. There is no need to "sync" or "pair" the system to the motorcycle.
- No batteries - The Liberator's efficient power management technology eliminates the need to recharge batteries, a potentially critical point of failure. It draws the minimal power it requires from the portable radio battery.
- Water-proof - SuperMic is IP-X7 and the handlebar Transmitter is IP-X8.
- Conformal coated - The SuperMic and transmitter PC boards are conformally coated for additional water and contaminant protection.
- Up to 1,024 simultaneous riders - With its selectable channel plan, the Liberator has been carefully designed and rigorously tested to eliminate extraneous communication between two police motorcycles and/or between the Liberator and the portable or mobile radio. Up to 1,024 motorcycles can ride together without interference.
- Backward compatible helmet kits - Setcom's Liberator is completely compatible with Setcom's traditional Helmet Kits, making it easy and affordable to upgrade.
- Quick-release jack - As with Setcom's traditional SuperMics, the Liberator's helmet connection provides a quick-release jack to improve officer safety.
- Worldwide Compatibility - Systems available for North America and Europe/ROW frequency plans.
- U.S. Patent: 8,010,171
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.