3M(TM) PELTOR(TM) ComTac(TM) III Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) MT17H682FB-47 CY 1 EA/Case
Full Description: The COMTAC III ACH headset is the third generation of COMTAC Tactical Communication Headsets designed to meet the mission needs of today’s warfighter.
COMTAC now offers gel ear cushions for improved comfort, choice of boom mic location for both left and right shooters, increased RF immunity for high
EMI environments, salt water resistance and Rx/Tx fail safe. Its ear cup profile has been improved, providing better fit and improved comfort for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH) or MICH Helmet. The tactical headset features external microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain situational awareness while wearing reliable hearing protection.
- Level-dependent surround sound for "talk-thru" function
- External communications and stereo "talk-thru" are independent of each other
- Ambidextrous noise-canceling boom mic
- Meets Environmental Standard MIL-STD-810F
- Meets EMI Standard MIL-STD-461E
- Buy American, TAA, and Berry Amendment Compliant
- Gel cushion option
- Adjustable sizing to fit different users
- Fielded by U.S. Army PEO Soldier and U.S. SOCOM.
Note: This item is built to order and is not returnable other than for defects which are covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty.
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the Comtac V.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.