Note: This product has been discontinued by its manufacturer, 3M Peltor.
Bluetooth Adaptor for Ground Mechanic Headsets When used with the appropriate Flex cable, the PELTOR™ WS™ Flex Adapter enables a two-way radio to connect wirelessly to a PELTOR™ WS™ Headset using Bluetooth® technology. A heavy-duty clip can be used to secure the Adapter. The Adapter has two buttons, one to power the unit on and off and the other to manage the Bluetooth® connection between adapter and headset.
- Connects wirelessly to WS™ Series Bluetooth Headsets for full-duplex communication
- Requires a Flex cable to connect to a two-way radio. See 3M.com/PELTORAdapters.com for Flex Cable options
- Uses either two AA batteries or a PELTOR ACK03 rechargeable battery
- Uses Class II Bluetooth® radio with a range of approximately 30 feet
- Low battery warning
- Use the PTT button on the PELTOR Headset to transmit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.