3M™ PELTOR™ WS™ ALERT™ XP, Black, Helmet Attachment
With Bluetooth® wireless communication, noise-canceling boom microphone, integrated FM-Radio and level-dependent function for ambient listening, the WS™ ALERT™ XP Headset not only helps protect you against hazardous noise but also makes it easy to make phone calls with both hands-frees in noisy environments.
With Bluetooth® wireless communication, noise-canceling boom microphone, integrated FM-Radio and level-dependent function for ambient listening, the WS™ ALERT™ XP Headset not only helps protect you against hazardous noise but also makes it easy to make phone calls with both hands-free in noisy environments. Useful when you need to be connected to your mobile phone throughout the day (e.g. handymen in construction companies, private contractors driving their own machines, farmers in agriculture business, maintenance workers in industrial applications, etc.); everywhere hands-free communication and hearing protection could be of benefit.
- High attenuating hearing protector in two models: stand-alone headband or safety helmet attachment
- Bluetooth® technology for connection to one external device for hands-free talk and streaming
- Noise-canceling boom microphone for clear speech transmission in noisy environments.
- Level-dependent function for ambient listening to help improve your situational awareness
- Auto-pairing to quickly pair and connect to your mobile device
- Built-in FM-Radio with radio volume limited to 82dB
- Voice-guided menu system
- Digital station search with the ability to store up to 4 favorite stations
- Auto power off The headset will turn off after 4 hrs of non-use to save battery
- Low-battery warning at the low battery level
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.