- Premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Connects to two-way radios for improved communication in noisy environments
- Noise-canceling boom microphone enables clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Hard hat attached model connects directly to compatible hard hats.
- Intrinsically safe push-to-talk radio adapter available (sold separately)
3M™ PELTOR™ MT Series Intrinsically Safe Two-way Communication Headsets help reduce noise levels in noisy environments while helping workers communicate via a two-way radio. The intrinsically safe design allows for use of this headset in oil/gas, chemical and similar industries.
3M™ PELTOR™ MT Series Intrinsically Safe 2-way Communication Headsets are specifically designed for industrial users in noisy environments. Incorporating 3M PELTOR’s technology in both earcup design and electronics makes this headset, in conjunction with a 2-way radio, the ideal choice for clear, crisp 2-way communication in noisy areas. This intrinsically safe headset allows for use in oil/gas, chemical and other industries where flammable gases may be present. Less Noise, More Communication This noise attenuating headset offers the dual benefit of reducing loud sounds that could be harmful to hearing while still allowing workers to communicate with one another. Combined with a 2-way radio, the MT Series headsets enables workers to effectively discuss projects, give on-the-job instructions, and verbally warn co-workers about safety hazards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.