3M PELTOR MT Series Behind-the-Neck Headset MT7H79B, Two-Way Communications Headset 1/cs
The MT series headset incorporates 3M technology in both earcup design and electronics and makes this PELTOR communications headset an ideal choice for clear, crisp two-way communication in high-noise areas.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ MT™ Series 2-way Communication Headsets are specifically designed for industrial users in noisy environments. Incorporating 3M PELTOR’s technology in both earcup design and electronics makes this headset, in conjunction with a 2-way radio, the ideal choice for clear, crisp 2-way communication in noisy areas. Less Noise, More Communication This noise attenuating headset offers the dual benefit of reducing loud sounds that could be harmful to hearing while still allowing workers to communicate with one another. Combined with a 2-way radio, the MT Series headsets enables workers to effectively discuss projects, give on-the-job instructions, and verbally warn co-workers about safety hazards.
- Premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Connects to two-way radios for improved communication in noisy environments
- Noise-canceling boom microphone enables clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- The neckband model uses a stainless steel wire mechanism to provide stability and tension to the earmuffs, while an adjustable over-the-head strap that conveniently fits under helmets and hard hats helps support the weight of the headset
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the CH-3 FLX2 Neckband HeadsetBuy Replacement Headset Here