This is a direct lead noise-attenuating two-way communication hard hat attached headset from the 3M™ PELTOR™ MT Series. It features a direct lead to several Motorola communication radios.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ MT™ Series 2-way Communication Headsets are specifically designed for industrial users in noisy environments. Incorporating 3M PELTOR’s technology in both earcup design and electronics makes this headset, in conjunction with a 2-way radio, the ideal choice for clear, crisp 2-way communication in noisy areas. Less Noise, More Communication This noise attenuating headset offers the dual benefit of reducing loud sounds that could be harmful to hearing while still allowing workers to communicate with one another. Combined with a 2-way radio, the MT Series headsets enables workers to effectively discuss projects, give on-the-job instructions, and verbally warn co-workers about safety hazards.
- Premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Connects to two-way radios for improved communication in noisy environments
- Noise-canceling boom microphone enables clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Hard hat attached model connects directly to compatible hard hats.
UPC Code: 00078371611705, 3M Catalog #: MT7H79P3E-C0054, 3M Stock#: 7100018217, Previous 3M Stock #: 70071524378
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the Ch-3 Headset with Hard Hat AttachmentBuy Replacement Headset Here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.