The 3M Peltor Comtac headset is a trusted tactical communication and hearing protection used by law enforcement and military around the world.
- Environmental Listening with situational awareness and face-to-face verbal conversations
- 500 hours of battery life (2 AAA batteries)
- External communications and “talk-through” are battery independent for Rx/Tx fail-safe. In the unlikely event of electronic failure or battery depletion, external communications will continue to function
- Noise-canceling boom mic that is mounted on the left or right side
- Color: Black
- Hearing defender, no comms
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR of 20 Db
- Tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810F and MIL STD 461E
UPC Code: 00093045937967, 3M Catalog #: MT17H682FB-09 SV, 3M Stock#: 7100081701, Previous 3M Stock #: 70071675220
The 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™ Tactical Communication and Hearing Protection Headsets are designed to meet the mission needs of today’s military and law enforcement service members. The COMTAC headsets feature immunity for high RF/EMI environments, salt water resistance, and gel ear cushions option for improved comfort. Its ear cup profile has been improved, providing a better fit and improved comfort for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet, MICH Helmet, Enhanced Combat Helmet, Ops-Core FAST Helmet, and the next generation IHPS. The tactical headset features environmental microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain auditory situational awareness and have face-to-face conversations while wearing reliable hearing protection.
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the Comtac V.Buy 3M comtac V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.