Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M™ Peltor™ Lite Com 2-Way Radio Headset helps your workgroup improve performance through better communications. It delivers the convenience of cable-free operation while providing the hearing protection workers need to help protect them from workplace noise hazards. The headset switches off automatically if it is inactive for more than two hours, to conserve the battery life. Notification of battery status occurs every time you switch the headset on. All settings and controls on the 3M PELTOR LiteCom BRS headset are designed to be intuitively simple, avoiding the need to remove the headset unnecessarily, which could cause exposure to hazardous workplace noise. A voice prompt guides you through the menu. As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, so other users can hear you regardless of the noise level, providing seamless communication. The microphone is designed to only pick up speech, effectively filtering out other sounds.
3M MT7H7A4610-NA Features
- 30 pre-programmed channels and 121 sub-channel settings
- Ghost voice menu prompts for easy mode selections
- Operates on Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or hands-free Voice-Activated (VOX) transmit functions
- FCC Narrowband mandate compliant
- Environmental microphones on each earcup offer level-dependent function for situational awareness
- Environmental microphone amplification limited to 82 dBA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.