- 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs
- Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability
- Moisture-resistant—helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid environments
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL
- Flame resistant—important for potential arc flash situations and for storage considerations
- Cord allows earplugs to be stored conveniently around the neck in between uses
3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ corded earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs. Constructed from slow-recovery foam, these disposable earplugs are uniquely moisture-resistant.
- Slow-recovery foam helps ensure comfort and minimize pressure. - Bright yellow color provides a quick visual compliance check. - Dermatologically safe foam is non-irritating, nonflammable, and moisture-resistant. - Standard size fits most people. - NRR 29dB. - ANSI S3.19-1974; CSA Class AL. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.