OPS-CORE SENTRY XP MID CUT HELMET
Write a review
| Ask a question
Roll over image to zoom in
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department Of State or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
This item may be regulated for sale to Military, Law enforcement, or other qualified personnel.
Features & Specifications:
- Mid-cut, lightweight, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of carbon, unidirectional polyethylene, and woven aramid.
- Provides more head coverage than the ACH low-cut helmets.
- Features an Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud for universal compatibility with most NVG mounts, 4-position Ops-Core ARC Rails and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility.
- Available with a one-liner system option.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
Testing Protocols & Design:
- Testing Standards*
- US Army ACH Helmet Specification CO/PD-05-04: 2007
- Ops-Core XP Helmet PS:1063 Specification
- Performance and protection are measured by the completion of standard ballistic, blunt trauma/impact, environmental, and compression testing.
- NIJ Standards: NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ @1,400 ft/s) Threats