Half Shell Helmet Kit for Portable Only Radios | Motorcycle Helmet Speakers
1 Wireless Portable Only Speaker Mic for a Motorcycle
- 1 Wireless push to talk cable kit.
Half Shell Helmet Kit
- Speakers are specifically designed for radio traffic in the voice frequency range and are loud enough to be heard on a police motorcycle without distortion, even at highway speeds.
- Noise-canceling microphones dramatically reduce background noise, even in the most challenging environments.
- Microphone levels (amplified for mobile radio configurations and electret for portable radio configurations) provide a superior signal-to-noise ratio and clear voice transmission.
- Tight microphone output tolerances (+/- 2 decibels) create a simpler, cleaner installation, with no preamps to adjust. Tight tolerances also ensure consistent performance from helmet kit to helmet kit.
- A 6.3mm flexible boom-constructed using two counter-wound beryllium-alloy springs-resists work-hardening and fatigue.
- The microphone is injection molded onto the flexible boom using a polyolefin resin making it waterproof and extremely reliable, even in severe climates.
- Setcom helmet kits are compatible with most police motorcycle helmets including Bell, Super Seer, Shoei, Nolan, and HJC.
- For most half shell helmets.
- Option to slide up or snap on to the helmet
- Designed with a modern, lightweight, UV rated plastic for extended durability
- Available in single or dual-ear speaker systems
- Installs in seconds
- Compatible with Super Seer, Shoei, and Bell half shell helmets.
Speaker Mic Features
The most recent advance in police motorcycle communications, Setcom's Liberator Wireless system eliminates the cable between the officer and the motorcycle, providing maximum flexibility, freedom of movement, and reliable communications.
- Rugged Enclosure - Newly redesigned waterproof enclosure is ready for the elements and rigors of motorcycle policing.
- No pairing - The Liberator automatically establishes a wireless link when an officer presses the push-to-talk button on the motorcycle. There is no need to "sync" or "pair" the system to the motorcycle.
- No batteries - The Liberator's efficient power management technology eliminates the need to recharge batteries, a potentially critical point of failure. It draws the minimal power it requires from the portable radio battery.
- Water-proof - SuperMic is IP-X7 and the handlebar Transmitter is IP-X8.
- Conformal coated - The SuperMic and transmitter PC boards are conformally coated for additional water and contaminant protection.
- Up to 1,024 simultaneous riders - With its selectable channel plan, the Liberator has been carefully designed and rigorously tested to eliminate extraneous communication between two police motorcycles and/or between the Liberator and the portable or mobile radio. Up to 1,024 motorcycles can ride together without interference.
- Backward compatible helmet kits - Setcom's Liberator is completely compatible with Setcom's traditional Helmet Kits, making it easy and affordable to upgrade.
- Quick-release jack - As with Setcom's traditional SuperMics, the Liberator's helmet connection provides a quick-release jack to improve officer safety.
- Worldwide Compatibility - Systems available for North America and Europe/ROW frequency plans.
- U.S. Patent: 8,010,171
PTT Cable Kit Features
- Handlebar Pushbutton Push to Talk
- Powered by Motorcycle Battery
- Waterproof Transmitter Enclosure (IP-X8)
- Up to 1,024 concurrent users
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board
- Custom Molded Waterproof Boot for Push-to-Talk Switch
- Does not require syncing. After mounting the motor, key the handlebar-mounted PTT, and the wireless link will operate.
- US Patent 8,010,171
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.