- Speakers are specifically designed for radio traffic in the voice frequency range and are loud enough to be heard on a police motorcycle without distortion, even at highway speeds.
- Noise-canceling microphones dramatically reduce background noise, even in the most challenging environments.
- Microphone levels (amplified for mobile radio configurations and electret for portable radio configurations) provide a superior signal-to-noise ratio and clear voice transmission.
- Tight microphone output tolerances (+/- 2 decibels) create a simpler, cleaner installation, with no preamps to adjust. Tight tolerances also ensure consistent performance from helmet kit to helmet kit.
- A 6.3mm flexible boom-constructed using two counter-wound beryllium-alloy springs-resists work-hardening and fatigue.
- The microphone is injection molded onto the flexible boom using a polyolefin resin making it waterproof and extremely reliable, even in severe climates.
- Setcom helmet kits are compatible with most police motorcycle helmets including Bell, Super Seer, Shoei, Nolan, and HJC.
- For most half shell helmets.
- Option to slide up or snap on to the helmet
- Designed with a modern, lightweight, UV rated plastic for extended durability
- Available in single or dual-ear speaker systems
- Installs in seconds
- Compatible with Super Seer, Shoei, and Bell half shell helmets.
Kits are compatible with
- Wired/Wireless Motorcycle Cable Kits
- Liberator Wireless Super Mic
- Super Mic
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.