3M PELTOR Ground Mechanic Communications Headset MT7H79F-01 GB, Neon Cups 1 EA/Case
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the CH-3 FLX2 Headset
This versatile ground mechanic headset helps provide clear, concise ground crew communications and reliable hearing protection during ground support operations. The soft earcup cushions are filled with liquid foam for extended wear and comfort.
The 3M PELTOR MT™ Series 2-way Communication Headsets are specifically designed for industrial users in noisy environments. Incorporating 3M PELTOR’s technology in both earcup design and electronics makes this headset, in conjunction with a 2-way radio, the ideal choice for clear, crisp 2-way communication in noisy areas. Less Noise, More Communication This noise attenuating headset offers the dual benefit of reducing loud sounds that could be harmful to hearing while still allowing workers to communicate with one another. Combined with a 2-way radio, the MT Series headsets enables workers to effectively discuss projects, give on-the-job instructions, and verbally warn co-workers about safety hazards.
- Premier hearing protection and communication solution for high noise environments
- Connects to two-way radios for improved communication in noisy environments
- Noise-canceling boom microphone enables clear speech transmission in noisy environments
- Foam and liquid-filled cushions provide lasting comfort and an effective acoustic seal for long duration wear times
- Foldable, adjustable headband provides a comfortable and secure fit, and folds over the earcups for compact storage
- Durable plug assemblies
- NRR 25 dB*
- *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
- 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.