The NEW 3M PELTOR CH-3 headset will bring hearing protection and communication in noisy environments into a new level of performance. Communication has never been easier.
- Noise-attenuating headset helps provide hearing protection in environments with potentially hazardous noise.
- New headband with improved flexibility to better fit different types of head shapes.
- Headband cable is easily detachable from the headband for easy replacement.
- Wide variety of 3M™ PELTOR™ FLX2 cables available for connection to your handheld device.
- Newly designed dual mold cups give a modern and slim look together with the new bright yellow color for enhanced visibility.
- Noise-canceling IP68 boom mic for clear speech transmission in noisy harsh environments.
- Speakers optimized for many of today’s digital devices.
The 3M PELTOR CH-3 Headset with PTT is a next-generation protective communication solution that helps workers stay protected in noisy environments while enabling clear communication on their handheld devices. Incorporating the newly designed FLX2 connection jack, the CH-3 headset can be easily and reliably connected to a wide assortment of handheld devices.
The 3M PELTOR CH-3 Headset with an integrated Push-To-Talk button on the earcup and the FLX2 cable platform is adaptable to a wide assortment of handheld devices and is designed to help provide hearing protection and clear communication in noisy environments.
The noise-canceling boom microphone is optimized to clearly transmit the user's voice in high noise areas and is dust and waterproof (IP68). The CH-3 speaker system is optimized for speech frequencies and meets the efficiency demands of many of today's digital devices.
The flexible yet sturdy headband design adapts to a wide variety of head shapes and provides lasting comfort for long-duration wear times. The modern earcup design helps the hearing protector withstand harsh environmental elements while the bright yellow color enhances visibility. All critical parts are rigorously tested and are readily changeable without any special tooling.
UPC Code: 04054596695672, 3M Catalog #: MT74H52A-111, 3M Stock#: 7100203638
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.