Ops Core AMP Communication Headset - Fixed Downlead, U174 Connector
- Ops Core AMP Fixed Downlead Headset with non-removable U174 connector
- 1 Set of NFMI Earplugs (Only on the NFMI Enabled Configuration)
Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) Earplugs
Note: Only available on an NFMI Enabled Headset Configuration. Earplugs are included with your purchase of an NFMI-enabled headset. Ops-Core Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) earplugs provide increased noise reduction while maintaining clear communication and 3D Hear-Through when used with NFMI-enabled Ops-Core headsets.
- World-Class Audio Quality
- 3D Hear-Through Technology
- Mission Configurable Capability
- Ergonomic Headband
- Quick Change Rail Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Quick Release Download Connections
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Integrated Microphone Mounting and Connection Point
- Ergonomic Earseals
- Auto Shutdown
- Fail-Safe Communications
- Camo Skin Sets (sold separately)
- The boom mic is removable so the headset can be used by left or right-handed shooters.
- Noise Reduction Rating Headset Alone 22DB, SNR 27DB, H 31DB, M 23 DB, L 34DB
- NFMI Version when used with optional NFMI Earplugs 34 DB NRR
- Battery run time up to 120 Hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Battery run time up to 80 hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Salt Water Immersion IPX7
- Environmental MIL-STD-810G
- Operating temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- EMI testing standards MIL-STD-461G
- Weight 0.85LB
Download Ops-Core User Manual Here
Download OPS Core Amp Sheet here
Download OPS Core Near Field Magnetic Induction Earplug Kit Specifications here
Download OPS Core Rail Mount Specifications here
Learn how to mount your OPS Core amp on your helmet below: