Ops Core AMP Communication Headset - Fixed Downlead, U174 Connector
- Ops Core AMP Fixed Downlead Headset with non-removable U174 connector
- 1 Set of NFMI Earplugs (Only on the NFMI Enabled Configuration)
Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) Earplugs
Note: Only available on an NFMI Enabled Headset Configuration. Earplugs are included with your purchase of an NFMI-enabled headset. Ops-Core Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) earplugs provide increased noise reduction while maintaining clear communication and 3D Hear-Through when used with NFMI-enabled Ops-Core headsets.
- World-Class Audio Quality
- 3D Hear-Through Technology
- Mission Configurable Capability
- Ergonomic Headband
- Quick Change Rail Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Quick Release Download Connections
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Integrated Microphone Mounting and Connection Point
- Ergonomic Earseals
- Auto Shutdown
- Fail-Safe Communications
- Camo Skin Sets (sold separately)
- The boom mic is removable so the headset can be used by left or right-handed shooters.
- Noise Reduction Rating Headset Alone 22DB, SNR 27DB, H 31DB, M 23 DB, L 34DB
- NFMI Version when used with optional NFMI Earplugs 34 DB NRR
- Battery run time up to 120 Hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Battery run time up to 80 hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Salt Water Immersion IPX7
- Environmental MIL-STD-810G
- Operating temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- EMI testing standards MIL-STD-461G
- Weight 0.85LB
Download Ops-Core User Manual Here
Download OPS Core Amp Sheet here
Download OPS Core Near Field Magnetic Induction Earplug Kit Specifications here
Download OPS Core Rail Mount Specifications here
Learn how to mount your OPS Core amp on your helmet below:
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.