3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug, EEP-100
The 3M™ PELTOR™ EEP-100 Electronic Earplug helps protect your hearing and can help improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments. This kit includes a protective charging case and an assortment of ear tips.
The 3M™ PELTOR™ Electronic Earplug helps protect your hearing and can help improve situational awareness and communications in challenging environments. The earpieces are rechargeable via a micro-USB jack on the charging case. The case also provides easy and convenient storage of the earpieces when not being used. The small and lightweight design helps improve the overall comfort and user experience and makes it compatible with most head borne Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as helmets and face shields. The earpieces and cases are green colored.
- helps provide hearing protection in environments with hazardous noise
- External microphones help you hear communication and environmental sounds
- Designed by 3M PELTOR and built tough for the working professional
- Intuitive one-button operation powers earpiece on/off and selects volume level
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, charging cable included
- Weather-resistant earpieces and charging case (IP54)
- Small and lightweight design
- Compatible with most head borne Personal Protective Equipment such as helmets, hardhats, eyewear, and faceshields
- Choice of replaceable communications ear tips designed to fit most ear canal sizes: UltraFit™ Communication Tip (23dB), Triple C Communication Tip (27dB), and Skull Screw Communication Tip (30dB)
- 3M strongly recommends individual fit testing of hearing protectors. If the NRR is used to estimate typical workplace protection, 3M recommends that the noise reduction value be reduced by 50% or in accordance with applicable regulations.
For industrial/occupational use only
We strive to keep our popular products in stock at all times. Orders for these items are processed promptly, and we aim to ship them out as quickly as possible.
In the rare event that a product you've ordered is not in stock, we will promptly notify you. Our team will provide you with an estimated restock date or offer alternative options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we'll work closely with you to find a solution that best meets your needs.
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, our return and exchange policy allows you to return eligible items within 30 days from date of purchase. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more details.
Warranty policies vary significantly between products and companies, as they are determined by the individual practices and standards set by each manufacturer or retailer. If you want to learn more about a specifc manufactureres warranty or believe your product is covered under warranty, please reach out to us at 800-991-4569 or via email to learn more.
Warranties typically cover a specific period of time after the puchase date ranging from a few months to several years.
Warranties may cover defects in materials and workmanship while they may not cover defects and damages caused by normal wear and tear, modifications, external causes (natural disasters), etc.