3M MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 Peltor LiteCom Pro II 2-Way Headset, Hard Hat
Two Way Radio Hard Hat - the 3M™ PELTOR™ Lite-Com Pro II Radio Headset makes it easy for your team to communicate in high-noise environments while helping to protect workers from hazardous sounds. It’s an intrinsically safe UHF radio headset that’s frequency programmable, making it ideal for manufacturing, oil and gas environments, as well as assembly line work.
3M™ MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 Two Way Radio Hard Hat Features
- Factory Mutual (FM) Approvals certified intrinsically safe
- Ghost voice menu prompts for easy mode selections
- Up to 30 programmable channels in the 403-470 MHz band
- 22 pre-programmed FRS/GMRS channels, 8 pre-programmed BRS channels and 121 sub-channel settings (CTCSS and DCS)
- Push-to-Talk (PTT) or hands-free Voice-Activated (VOX) transmit functions
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery included
- FCC Narrow band mandate compliant
Bluetooth pairing instructions
Download the MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 3M Lite-Com ProII Sellsht LR.pdf here.
Download the MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 Hearing Protection for Impulse Noise - 3M Tech Bulletin 234.pdf here.
Download the MT7H7P3E4010-NA-50 SolutionsForWorkerSafety-2014.pdf here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.