- 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ Earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs
- Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability
- Moisture-resistant—helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid environments
- Noise reduction rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL
- Flame resistant—important for potential arc flash situations and for storage considerations
- Cord allows earplugs to be stored conveniently around the neck in between uses
3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ corded earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs. Constructed from slow-recovery foam, these disposable earplugs are uniquely moisture-resistant. Palpable paper packaging.
Still one of the most widely used foam earplugs today, the 3M™ E-A-R™ Classic™ earplug is an economical, reliable choice in hearing protection and conservation. Slow recovery, low-pressure foam conforms to the shape of the earcanal to help create a comfortable, snug noise barrier. - Palpable paper packaging is ideal for pulp and paper industries. - Flame-resistant and moisture-resistant - Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)*: 29 dB. CSA Class AL. - Test compatible with 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Validation System. *The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided. 3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation™.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.