The 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III Headset is a hearing protector with built-in analog and digital programmable two-way communication radio, environmental listening, Bluetooth® functionality and a jack to connect external devices.
- Built-in programmable two-way communication radio allows handsfree headset-to-headset communication without cumbersome cables or cords.
- The headset can be programmed to use up to 70 unique two-way radio channels using analog and/or DMR digital modulation.
- Easily integrates into similar professional radio communication systems.
- Simultaneous, seamless connection to multiple external devices using Bluetooth® technology.
- Noise-canceling waterproof speech microphone helps provide communication in noisy and demanding environments.
- Environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it’s loud.
- Voice operated transmission (VOX) for hands-free operation in high noise environments
The 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III Headset is a premier protective communication solution. The analog and digital two-way radio enables clear, hands-free communication in high levels of noise and can be programmed to integrate seamlessly into your existing two-way radio system. With Bluetooth® multipoint connectivity, the headset can be simultaneously connected to two Bluetooth® enabled devices. And with the noise-cancelling boom microphone that carries a water and dust-proof IP68 rating, workers can have clear, hands-free communication in noisy and harsh environments. The environmental listening technology assists workers to hear environmental sounds in low noise and helps provide protection when it's loud. The bright yellow color provides enhanced visibility.
Designed for use in construction, manufacturing, processing, equipment maintenance, crane operations, and many other applications in noisy environments, the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III Headset helps your workgroup communicate while helping provide hearing protection when workers are exposed to hazardous noise. All settings and controls on the 3M PELTOR WS LiteCom Pro III headset are designed to be intuitively simple.
The noise-cancelling microphone can be activated by pressing the Push-to-Talk button on the earcup or by using voice operated transmission (VOX). As you speak into the microphone, the channel is opened in milliseconds, allowing for near instantaneous, clear communication in noisy environments. And all of this technology is combined with the professional-grade durability and all day wearability you’ve grown to expect from the PELTOR™ Brand.
UPC Code: 07318640068032, 3M Catalog #: MT73H7A4D10NA GB, 3M Stock#: 7100148701, Previous 3M Stock #: UU009197714
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.