The 3M™ PELTOR™ COMTAC™ Tactical Communication and Hearing Protection Headsets are designed to meet the mission needs of today’s military and law enforcement service members. The COMTAC headsets feature the ability to relocate the boom mic to either ear cup to accommodate left and right shooters, immunity for high RF/EMI environments, saltwater resistance, Rx/Tx fail-safe, and gel ear cushions option for improved comfort. Its ear cup profile has been improved, providing a better fit and improved comfort for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet, MICH Helmet, Enhanced Combat Helmet, Ops-Core FAST Helmet, and the next generation IHPS. The tactical headset features environmental microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain auditory situational awareness and have face-to-face conversations while wearing reliable hearing protection.
- The PELTOR™ COMTAC™ is a trusted tactical communications and hearing protection headset that is field-proven by law enforcement and militaries worldwide
- Helps provide protection from hazardous steady-state and impulse noise
- Clear, intelligible two-way audio communications via radios and intercoms
- Environmental listening (aka: "talk-through") for auditory situational awareness and face-to-face verbal conversation
- Meets the single hearing protection requirement listed in DA PAM 40-501 Army Hearing Conservation Program 2015 for both steady-state and impulse noise
- Tested in accordance with MIL-STD-810F, Department of Defense Test Method Standard for Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests
- Tested in accordance with MIL STD 461E, Department of Defense Interface Standard, Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Subsystems and Equipment
- Two AAA batteries provide approximately 500 hours of battery life
- External communications and “talk-through” are battery independent for Rx/Tx fail-safe. In the unlikely event of electronic failure or battery depletion, external communications will continue to function
- Ambidextrous noise-canceling boom mic can be mounted on either left or right side by operator
- Hearing Defender, Single COMM, and DUAL COMM configurations available
- Optional gel ear cushions available
- Multiple color options available
- Suspension options: Headband, Back-band and Rail Attachment
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the Comtac V.
Buy 3M Comtac V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.