Peltor SWAT-TAC III ARC Headset - designed to meet the mission needs of today’s military and law enforcement service members. The COMTAC headsets feature the ability to relocate the boom mic to either ear cup to accommodate left and right shooters, immunity for high RF/EMI environments, salt water resistance, Rx/Tx fail safe, and gel ear cushions option for improved comfort. Its ear cup profile has been improved, providing better fit and improved comfort for a variety of tactical helmets used by military and law enforcement professionals, including the Advanced Combat Helmet, MICH Helmet, Enhanced Combat Helmet, Ops-Core FAST Helmet, and the next generation IHPS. The tactical headset features environmental microphones for "talk-thru" capability so today's warfighter can maintain auditory situational awareness and have face-to-face conversations while wearing reliable hearing protection.
3M MT17H682P3AD-47 Peltor SWAT-TAC III ARC Headset Features
- Includes ARC (Accessory Rail Connector)
- Third generation SWAT-Tac III has improved audio, 500+ hours use with 2 AAA batteries, new microphone boom design, and now with tactical keypad.
- Electronics will instantly suppress harmful impact noises up to 82 db inside the ear cups, while amplifying ambient noises and voices up to 18 db
- 21 dB NRR noise reduction rating
- Black covert cup color
- Includes single 20 inch straight hard-wired downlead, flexi-boom mic, AAA battery in each cup for 500+ hours of use
- Requires adapter cable specific for your radio model
- 12 month warranty
Note: Effective March 5, 2020, this product has been discontinued by the manufacturer 3M corporation and has been replaced by the Comtac V.Buy 3M Comtac V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.