Ops Core AMP Tactical Communication Headset Kit Includes Two-Way Radio Push To Talk Adapter
Protect your ears with Enhanced NFMI technology providing an EPA noise reduction rating of 34 decibels.
- (1) Ops-Core AMP Connectorized (standard or NFMI Enabled)
- (1) NFMI Earplugs (Only When Purchasing the NFMI Enabled Headset Version
- (1) Ops-Core AMP Downlead Cable U174 Mono Binaural
- (1) Push to Talk (Motorola APX, Harris XL-200, MBITR/ PRC 152/117, or Harris XG-25/XG-75
The shape and edge trim of Ops-Core helmet shells are specifically designed to maintain natural hearing and sound localization during normal use. The addition of hearing and communications components, such as the Ops-Core AMP Communication Headset and Ops-Core Rail Attached Communications (RAC) Headset, further enhance hearing protection and communications.
Improve your team's tactical communications with 3d hear-through technology providing total situational awareness.
- World-Class Audio Quality
- 3D Hear-Through Technology
- Double Hearing Protection with optional Ops-Core Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) Earplugs are included when you purchase the NFMI enabled headset.
- Mission Configurable Capability
- Ergonomic Headband
- Quick Change Rail Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Quick Release Download Connections
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Integrated Microphone Mounting and Connection Point
- Ergonomic Earseals
- Auto Shutdown
- Fail-Safe Communications
- Camo Skin Sets (sold separately)
Utilize the auto-shutoff feature conserving your battery power providing your team with reliable communications.
- Noise Reduction Rating Headset Alone 22DB, SNR 27DB, H 31DB, M 23 DB, L 34DB
- NFMI Version when used with optional NFMI Earplugs 34 DB
- Battery run time up to 120 Hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Battery run time up to 80 hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Salt Water Immersion IPX7
- Environmental MIL-STD-810G
- Operating temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- EMI testing standards MIL-STD-461G
- Weight 0.85LB
Download Ops-Core User Manual Here
Download OPS Core Amp sheet here
Download OPS Core Near Field Magnetic Induction Earplug Kit specifications here
Download OPS Core Rail Mount Specifications here
Learn how to mount your OPS Core amp on your helmet below: