Ops Core AMP Socom Dual Comm Tactical Communication Headset Kit - Connectorized
Protect your ears with Enhanced NFMI technology providing an EPA noise reduction rating of 34 decibels.
This headset system is the preferred choice of SOCOM United States Special Operations Command.
This Kit Includes:
- 1 N101153-02-0000 Tan 499 Ops-Core AMP Connectorized Communications Headset
- 2 N254584-00-0021 AMP U174 Mono Binaural Downlead, Tan 21 inches
- 1 N100880-02 NFMI Earplug Kit for Double Ear Protection
Improve your team's tactical communications with 3d hear-through technology providing total situational awareness.
- World-Class Audio Quality
- 3D Hear-Through Technology
- Mission Configurable Capability
- Ergonomic Headband
- Quick Change Rail Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Quick Release Download Connections
- Noise Cancelling Microphone
- Integrated Microphone Mounting and Connection Point
- Ergonomic Earseals
- Auto Shutdown
- Fail-Safe Communications
- Camo Skin Sets (sold separately)
- Noise Reduction Rating Headset Alone 22DB, SNR 27DB, H 31DB, M 23 DB, L 34DB
- NFMI Version when used with optional NFMI Earplugs 34 DB
- Battery run time up to 120 Hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Battery run time up to 80 hours w/Lithium Batteries at 21 Degrees Celsius.
- Salt Water Immersion IPX7
- Environmental MIL-STD-810G
- Operating temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature -40 Degrees Celsius to +71 Degrees Celsius
- EMI testing standards MIL-STD-461G
- Weight 0.85LB
Utilize the auto-shutoff feature conserving your battery power providing your team with reliable communications.
Download OPS-Core Amp User Manual Here
Download OPS Core Amp sheet here
Download OPS Core Near Field Magnetic Induction Earplug Kit specifications here
Download OPS Core Rail Mount Specifications here
Learn how to mount your OPS Core amp on your helmet below: